Twitter

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I was being stalked.

I was so freaked out juz now that i could cry. I was being stalked. It was suppose to be a happy day but... I walked from the mrt to my house. Half way through i discover someone was following me behind. I quickly took the stairs up my house. Than he walked somewhere else so i guess i was thinking too much. When i reach the second level, i suddenly heard footsteps. I turned and saw him behind. I was totally freaked out and walk as fast as i could. I confronted him even and he still stared at me. And i ask him what he was doing he stare and say nothing before walking down. Omg hope he will not be there tmr. I am so scared !!!! Sigh

Today went out with pris for some shopping. Walked till we were so tired. Tried on like zillions clothes. Was happy that i bought all the stuffs i wanted except for the dress. Okay going to rest soon.

Sigh still in shocked....

No comments: