Twitter

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sleepy

I am super sleepy now. Waiting for my hair to dry before i go to bed. Okay maybe not so early. But my eyes are really tired.

Today went to school at 11. As usual went for class, for lunch than fyp time. Was pretty shocked by the no. of pages we have to do for report. After school, i wanted to go suntec to get mother's day present ( I noe i am like late. But it is the thought that count right? ) But i kinda stop at the wrong bus stop. So i went to Plaza sing to collect sis phone before taking mrt to suntec. Went looking for swarovski. Wanted to buy the piece that i research online. But it was pretty pricy and look super big real life. So i asked the sales lady if there was something similar to that piece but smaller. She showed me something that i really like. Called sis and told her about the design and she said okay. So i bought it for mom :D Mummy really love it ^^

Oh ya i just booked a booth for myself and alicia for the coming up hooked on flea 2. :D It is on the 29 may. You can come down and look for me and alicia :D


I love the how they wrap my present :D Totally satisfied with their service :D


this is the reason y i am called summer, shirley is called berri and pris is called emerald. HAHA:D is coz we each other different drink therefore the name :D


Camwhore in the toilet seems like our habit. HAHA:D

Everyone was saying we wore the same shirt?? It was like totally diff??

No comments: