Twitter

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Neon Trees - Animal


This is a new band that i love :D I like their song "animal". Pretty cool!!! I like their lead singer. Super awesome :D I have been repeating the song like 10 times already. And still counting.. I want them to hold a concert in singapore. I will go and watch ^^ Another song i fancy from them is "The next room" The leader singer look damm cool.





I don know does it really look like that. But this is what i found on yahoo !!
Ya i will be going to koh samui during the june holiday. If you don know where is that place, it is in thailand.(I did not noe where is it too at first ) I want to go diving there but i did not dive before and will have to take lesson before diving. Mmmm should i??I think i will turn into a charcoal when i come back to singapore. Don be surprise to see me dark like don know what. I turn dark pretty easily. Cant wait to go snorkeling with daddy there !!! And swimming in the beach. Oh talking about it makes me really excited !!!! I promise to bring back seashell for qiqi (If i can find? ) haha:D okay time to slp. My eyes is shutting!!
Ciao

No comments: