Twitter

Friday, May 21, 2010

Just like a dream

Been addicted to nightclub city. Cant stop looking at it. haha:D Yesterday went out with tingli after sch. Journey to tampiness was like far.. But i had fun yesterday talking to tingli and the hair stylist. Went to eat dinner and company her for her haircut. We were the last customer to leave. HAHA:D We were both so blur that our bus went pass us without knowing. Had to wait for another 20 mins before another bus come. I cant wait to meet all of six gurls. It has been a long long time since we last had a gathering.

The clothes i order online had some problems... Hope it will be delivered to me safely.. Better pray hard!!!! Cant wait for it to arrive. I love that shirt so much. I cant wait for shopping session with qiqi. I need some retail therapy.. I saw this super gorgeous shoes that day at bershka. Was wondering should i get it. It is like 89.90?? I don want another shoes to go wasted kept in my cupboard. The shoes my sis got me was like too painful to even walk in. I tried to walk in that shoes and after 5 mins, my leg was like swollen? That was how bad it was.

Yah i am so happy that there is no sch tmr :D I should start packing my room. It is in a serious mess.. I noe i am like saying this often. But it is in serious mess. I guess i need to take some things and throw away!!!!

Anw something is wrong with me this few days. I been having heart problem. When i talk too much or talk to loud, my heart will be damm pain :( I pray hard that i don have any problem. I am too afraid to go for checkup. I think they will pop a BIG needle into your skin. I think i will faint when i see the needle..

Ps. Still praying hard for my clothes to come.

We took like zillion pictures. But none can make it. Therefore we had to ask dayana to help us. HAHA:D

LOL!!!! My face color like don mix my skin color.

Tingli and her long long hair. My hair used to be long too :( Now it is short.

Credit to bershka
All the shoes are my hot fav!!! They are so beautiful. Cant take my eyes of them.
Credit to bershka

Credit to bershka
This is the shoes i want.. Nice?? Someone be nice and buy it for me !!!
Credit to bershka

No comments: