Twitter

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Camera

I am looking for a perfect camera since like last year!! Since i have a need for a camera, i have been looking for one recently. I saw this perfect camera but wonder is it good??




Nikon COOLPIX L110
Cool isn't it?? I am always looking for something like that instead of the touchscreen kind. I love the fact that is has red color.

Something is wrong with my hotmail. I cant seems to read my mail or send an email. Sigh:( Wonder is it only me or what??

Went to watch Robin Hood with the family on sat. It was pretty exciting. My eyes were on the screen the whole time. Usually i will look left, look right. But i guess this show, every part is too thrilling to miss. SO you can guess how much i love this movie right? I will rate it 4/5..
But it is not suitable for those who don like war kind of show!! At first i was telling mum how the main actor was so old. But i guess i was wrong. He was pretty fit!! Putting the trailer here. Watch it if you have the time :D






Been watching this korean drama called Cain and Abel recently. It is about two brothers. One jealous of the another and tried to kill him. It is pretty complicated but interesting. I am like hooked onto it. Cant stop watching. HAHA:D I love the theme song. Damm nice

Oh ya btw i will be participating in the hooked on flea 2 :D Come down and get some clothes or bag or whatever !!!!

No comments: