Twitter

Friday, August 1, 2008

sian.. trying to finish my project.. and now is 3.13 in de morning.. so tired. but cannot slp.. not enough time to do my project.. sian... sob sob:( stil doin at the display there from juz now until now... i need my slp... tink i am goin to slp first tmr than continue.. haha:) hope i can rmb everything tat i learn todae.. tmr gt math test and i still haven even touch it.. goin to be roasted meat le.. hope tat i can at least pass.. i now it is impossible.. hahA:) and tmr still mmuz show teacher the home page of my design.. and i did not reallie did it.. sian loh.. every project muz pass up on 4 aug.. goin crazy soon.. i tink i for fours days, don need to slp at all le..... hope tat help wil come soon.. haha:) now is 3.16... my eyes are closing immediately..sob sob:( projects and project.. nvr ending... sigh:(

No comments: