Twitter

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

todae finally finish my java.. haha:) so happie.. everything came out... haha:) no errors in the end.. haha:) at least nights without slp is worth it.. oh yah.. juz now, last min at 4.30 than hand in through bb.. haha:) than, cannot be send.. cos sch connection gt problem... scare me like siao.. i walk around first floor looking to c where gt connection.. luckily pris ask peng ru to help me send.. if not....... cannot imagine.. haha:) haha:) tmr is the project interview.. kinda scared.. later teacher test, gt error, i don noe wad am i goin to do.. or teacher cancel something and ask me to retype.. i tink i will faint on the spot... sian.. hope i can pass the interview...... don want tat stupid interview to fail me....... i tink later go and read through than go and slp early todae.. haha:) if not i reallie will be a panda.. haha:) wish me luck for my interview man.. haha:) i still hav one more project left.. tat is iw cm web publishing.. haha:) hope i will be able to do a nice job althought i am bad at designning.. haha:)

No comments: