Twitter

Monday, August 25, 2008

todae rot at hm again.. haha:) juz cannot gt my mind to start studying.. okay i tink i hav to start now if not too late le... daddy bought for me dark choco.. hahA:) happie me.. okay i tink i realie need to start le.. tat is all for my blog todae.. gt nothing to write... haha:P now talking to my teacher on msn.. weird right?? haha:) no choice... exam come first..
replying tags: to hui xin: u turn over a new trees?? weird first time hear.. okay jyjys bah...
to mei xian: i am not cock eyes okay.. haha:) anyway, u ar even lamer than hui xin.. turn over a new flower?? haha:)
to pris: haha:P yah i change blogskin le.. haha:) nice right? purposly don want let u c my pic de mah.. later u jealous.. haha:)
to mei xian: haha:) yah i tink is the blogskin problem.. haha:P
to cylvi: yah changed blogskin.. haha:P again.. of course i chose de of course nice.. wahahA:P

No comments: