Twitter

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sorrie mei xian no pics again.. haha:) blog is juz onli helping me to destress.. haha:) during the holidays, u will c my blog hav lots of pics okay.. hahA:) now no time to post pics.. and no time to take... haha:) fri is my math test... study study.... sianness.. cos test is kinda bad... sigh:( 1a don noe how to do.. and 11 marks juz fly off like tat... not onli tat.. alot more.. i am goin to be roasted meat.. so now, i am goin to start studying my math le... wish me good luck.. haha:) yesterday went to sch at 5.... met pris than wanted to go mac and eat de... but too mani ppl.. so we did not.. went to sch main library to read COS for a while than shirley came.. haha:) we went looking for the block 1A.. cannot find.. so i hav to ask ppl... finally found in on top of mac.. sianness.. haha:) exam start at 6... is was suppose to end at 8.10.. but ppl start to left.. hahA:) our whole class left before 7... haha:) i left at 7.... almost the last few... pro right... haha:) okay should end my blog here and go read throught my math.. haha:)

No comments: