Twitter

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

stress is killing me.. trying to do my project now.. but... sigh:( don noe wad is happening to tis world nowadays.. everything is so stress.. head goin to burst any moment.. gt so mani things to tink about.. don noe wad is good for me and wad is not.. feeling bad now.. 'she' think tat wad 'she' is doin to me is good.. but i don tink so.. 'she' is juz so proud.. onli tinking of her own feeling not caring about others but herself.. keep on forcing ppl to do tis and tat.. sian loh.. i do not noe y she is like tis.. sadded.... anyway, muz jy for my project le.. haha:) trying to do..dateline is next week and i haven even reallie started yet.. i will always be in tis last min thinggy.. sigh... do not noe y i love last min.. haha:) should change my name to last min.. was suppose to go zoo tis sat with sixgurls.. but i don tink i can make it le... sian loh... cos of my stupid project and exam.. sadded again.. so much things happen over tis past few months... friends, work, sch....... mani more.. unable to explain.. haha:) okay mugging now..... haha:) life is full of up and downs.. i muz keep looking forward.. hahA:) oh yah.. love my blog song.. haha:) muz listen.. haha:P


reply tags here.. too lazy to type in de tagboard.. haha:) to quak: haha:) okay i will try to tink of u all... and go shopping with u.. haha:)

mei xian: haha:) u everyday gt different group partner de ah?? how teacher chose de?? she any how pick??
okay stress belongs to u.. crazy belongs to me.. haha:) weird right? and siaoness belongs to mei xian..
to cylvi: haha:) ur sis can help u right?? haha:) i also need help in my studies.. jyjy for ur o level.. haha:)

No comments: