Twitter

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

todae went for de training again.. haha:) talk to de manager for damm long.. mmmm... lets say around 2 hours.. haha:) okay at least he was okay.. haha:) decideing whether to work or not.. sian.. anyway, saw tis joke on de web juz now.. i decided to copy and paste in my blog.. haha:) super funnie lah.. hahA:) hope de person will not kill me.. haha:)

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window.

For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"

The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much." The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years.

friday was suppose to go for training again.. but i do not noe if i am goin or not.. althought i hav promise the person.. since i saw negative comments about tat...sian loh.. and my mom is like also against it... mmmm... tinking tinking.. zzzzz... okay goin to do my project le.. haha:)

No comments: