Twitter

Monday, November 10, 2008




todae i am super tired..... feel like slping now.. but so sian still gt tutorial to do.... talking to my working friend juz now.. haha:D talking about our work at zara is tiring.. and stressfull.. work there will old a few years...:D the hr manager still did not call me back.. don noe wad to do.. i tink i wed will call her back again... todae went to sch, sch like flooding like tis... i walk super slowly coz i don want my leg to gt wet.. but at last, it was still soak in the water.. sigh:( waste my effort... make me walk like reallie tortise.. i tink tat my sch should hav more drainage system.. so sian lor my IDEAs project was a goner.. can onli blame myself for not bothering to prepare.. sigh:( hope business communication project will be better.. :D tmr sch start at 10.30.. so happie can slp longer... i don noe wad is wrong with my brain tis few days.. i tink it is getting rusty.. i can't seems to gt any ideas... sigh:( hope everything will be back to normal.. in the past, i seems to tink of weird weird ideas.. but now, not even one.. anyway, goin to do my tutorial le.. :D oh ya.. found two pic of myself in pris phone.. i will post them up since i gt no pics at all todae..

No comments: