Twitter

Sunday, November 9, 2008


me and... haha:D
my bag..:D

my black shoes..

hahA:D juz came back from watching my show( phantom of the opera) been wanting to watch that show for years.. finally found the disc in bishan.. haha:D nice show.. but it is kina difficult to understand coz is all singing.. but it is super touching... :D yesterday was sis birthday.. went out in the morning to ps with mummy, sis, auntie and my cousin.. ate at pizza hut..:D than went to gt my sis birthday present.. bought a bear from build a bear workshop for her.. it cost me 66.60 man..but okay lah.. since is her birthday.. now everything is so cool.. bought a shirt and a skirt for the bear.. wohoo..:D after buying all the stuffs, we went hm to get ready for the dinner at night... went to swissler to eat... than went to bishan to watch quantum of solace.. not much storyline.. the onli tink i noe is tat he want revenge.. haha:D oh ya.. saw ting li there too.. haha:D actually is she saw me.. and bang into me.. i still tinking in my heart tat the lady tat bang me is crazy gt so big space don want walk, want to bang into me.. haha:D tat was when i did not c her face.. anyway, saw tis black high heel shoes in mark and spencer... super nice.. i want it.. haha:D but mummy say i not goin anyway to wear it, so buy also waste money.. she said when i need it, than she will buy for me..sigh:(

No comments: