Twitter

Thursday, November 27, 2008

o.o... now currently doin tbcm project.. :D don reallie noe wad to do.. i am suppose to do quick guide.. haha:D i do half way, stuck.. i even took out my coffee mixer to look.. haha:D althought there ar lots of different between the one my house hav and the one we create. haha:D kina cool lor.. one big problem.. i don even noe how to use a coffee mixer.. is like how the coffee is brew i do not even noe.. i even ask my father.. they use coffee's bean or powder.. he say i siao use bean.. omg lah.. i told my member they use bean.. and i still say.. if use powder, how come still need coffee mixer? they can put in the 3 in 1 coffee powder and juz put in hot water.. so easy like abc.. haha:D tinking of abc, i will rmb of mich(inside joke.. ) o.o.... muz faster do finish my project so can revise for my exam.. (althought i will not) haha:D i am too lazy.. don even feel like reading my books at all.. i wish there is no such things as exam.. i wish exam, don need to study de.. okay i noe is impossible..:( okay i go do my project le.. :D

No comments: