Twitter

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

now sitting in bukit panjang mac... don even noe there is a plaza here.. haha:D waiting for alicia to finish her project... been sitting here from 1 plus until now... haha:D which is 6 pm.. haha:D hope she faster come than can gt out of here.. i am goin to be bored to death..:( gt nothing to do.. mich doin her work.. sigh:( luckily i gt my lappie.. haha:D mmmmm... wad should i do now?? juz chose finish my elective.. :D at first cannot de... than pris help me do... THANKS..:d if she nvr help me, i don noe how le.. luckily gt her to help me..:D don noe y mine gt error leh... it say tis "SQL error in Exec. (2,280) At WEBLIB_A_ELERNK.ISCRIPT1.FieldFormula IScript_Submit PCPC:34831 Statement:275" don noe wad it means.. p.s althought i study IT...:D anyway, goin to watch my show now... cya:D

No comments: