Twitter

Thursday, November 13, 2008

the results after eating:D
.

my fav chocolate fondue..fruits






r

all in the toilet.. haha:D love the toilet


once we gt bored, we cam whore.. :D

tired..... raining almost the whole day todae.. soak in the rain for a few times.. :D went to orchard hotel for high tea todae..:D it is mummy and daddy anniversray.. haha:D me and my sis tag along..:d nice food.. but i was so duper full until i nearly puke.... oh gosh.. tinking of it again, makes me... tmr goin for one more buffet with mei xian.. hope i will hav the appetite... the high tea is nice nice nice and nice.. all kind of food also hav.. there were rare salmon(my fav), cakes, fruits, chocolate fondue, seafood, chinese food, noodles..... after eating, we went shopping around... orchard tower if i am not wrong.. bought a shirt.. :D tired.... picture will do the talking:D

No comments: