Twitter

Friday, November 7, 2008

i am happie

found tis pic... haha:Pi reallie tink i love to act cute.. haha:D
i love super happie sia... haha:D 'someone ps to take for me ah

love tis sweater.. haha:D



todae i am super happie:D coz went out shopping.. wohoo.. bought lots of stuffs.. haha:D nice... wish everyday were to be like tis.. 'how i wish'.... went out with 'special' friend todae.. haha:D we went to vivo... ate at ljs... :D after tat, went walking around vivo looking for clothes for me.. haha:D found one at pull and bear... but look abit weird so did not buy.. haha:D than went to fox.. bought for my sis her present and than went to zara to walk around.. m)phnosis was next.. bought my bag there.. hahA:D althought heartpain but was worth it lah..:D went to candy empire... walk around more, than went hm... tmr is my sis birthday.. haha:D we will be goin to watch movie, than eat.. haha:D i lazy to type le.. pics will tell everything..

No comments: