Twitter

Monday, April 21, 2008

yoyo... todae lesson is boring boring.. keep falling asleep lah.. still cannot believe i took IT.. oh my.. so mani codes and things to rmb.. muz jia you.. but don noe y.. i juz can't seems to pay attention in class... maybe coz in sec sch, i use to daydreaming and talkin to hui xin they.. mmmm... muz kick tis habit away man..
anyway todae wear de wrong shoes lah.. my leg pain 4 de whole day.. my leg is swollen when i came hm.. don noe how am i goin to wear my shoes tmr.. leg swollen.. and cannot wear slipper.. sigh:( mmmm... goin to slp soon.. sch starting at 8 tmr.... sigh:( meeting evan at 7.. so waking up super early.. i tink i in sec sch also nvr so early wake up before.. sigh:( coz sec sch near my house.. i should hav chose a sch near my house man..

but since i chose le?? i should stick with it.. hehe:P okay gtg..

No comments: