Twitter

Saturday, April 26, 2008

oh yah..i am back.. hehe:P super tired after doin my homework.. did de wrong homework lah.. sigh:( than hav to redo.. so super tired.. but at least i finish le.. hehe:P anyway, yesterday sis came back from new york.. she bought lots of things for me.. hehe:P a sunglasses, two shirt.. and one necklace.. llove her man.. hehe:P and lots of chocolate(goin to be a pig le).. todae, woke up at 12 plus..it's been a long time since i wake up so late le.. anyway,next mon to wed, is de cca fair.. sigh:( don noe wad to choose as a cca.. ppl give me ideas.. hehe:P anyway, studies is not tat bad alreadi.. at least i understand web publishing.. but de rest is still in de drain.. trying to catch up with my teacher.. some of my teacher teach super fast.. anyway goin to post de pic tat i was suppose to post..

No comments: