Twitter

Monday, April 14, 2008

yoyo.. back.. todae first day of school (i mean studying).... bag super super heavy.. at first i was putting my laptop in my bag.. but i while later, bag too too heavy so decided to take it out.. (sigh:( shoulder super pain now.. ) did not understand a single thing de lecturer is talkin about lah.. i jux follow.. sigh:( todae from 9 to 5 hav 2 hours break.. did not noe wad to do for de 2 hours.. so start to walk around aimlessly.. hav three lessons... 2 lessons for 2 hours, one lesson 4 1 hours..
lessons was boring.. and classrooms ar far.. change classrooms for every lessons... oh my god lah.. luckily it was not super far from each other.. de classroom for CD was super super super super cold.. me and my friends nearly freeze to death... (coldcold) hehe:P okay.. goin to slp soon.. gt school tmr at 8am.. meeting friends at 7.35am.. sigh:( i like hav to wake up at 5.40am... sigh:( need my beauty slp badly... need to stop blogging le.. need my beauty slp.. hehe:)

No comments: