Twitter

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

c i gt update okay.. i am not lazy okay: wen qiang... anyway, i am super tired todae.. woke up at 7.. went to sch at 9.. sigh:( muz wake up so early.. tmr will be worse.. muz wake up at 6.. but luckily i gt evan to company me.. hehE:) trying to catch up with my class now.. sigh:( i did not pay attention in class todae.. i was busy daydreamiing.. sigh:( me and my dreamland.. it sucks man.. wad JOptionPane.showMessage...... stuffs which i learn ar hard.. okay wad tink on earth is not hard?? none tat i can tink of.. oh yah.. todae had to do presentation.. rots.. i presented so badly lah.. so pai seh.. i tink if i gt into mei xian sch, i will faint of heart attack(touch wood) coz i heard tat she had to present everyday.. one small presentation can make me faint.. image everyday presentation.. oh my god.. oh yah heard from jiang tat my blog cannot be view from ie?? reallie?? okay i will change my blog skin de.. but i hav no time 2 do so leh.. so sorrie.. cannot view also muz tag oka... hehe:) jkjk.. okay tmr goin to buy someone present.. hehe:) oh yah tmr gt cca fair.. don noe wad cca to choose.. hehe:P cannot take it alreadi.. muz slp.. hehe:)

No comments: