Twitter

Sunday, April 13, 2008

yoyo, i am back.. hehe:P three words can onli express my happiness yesterday.. SUPER DUPER HAPPIE.. hehe:P yesterday is de best birthday ever.. hehe:P okay.... since i came hm veri late yesterday, i did not get a chance to post..

yesterday met hui xin, mei xian, cyndi, cylvi and evan at serangoon mrt station at 11.. i wake up late.. and my mom cooked for me mee sua so i was late.. so sorrie.. hehe:P than we set off to vivo.. when we reach, we went to look for laptop cover.. me, mei xian and cyndi all wanted one.. so there we go finding it.. i did not noe vivo has so so so so mani shops.. sigh.. had a hard time lookin for it.. hehe:) finally found de shop.... it was beside de cinema.. we search 4 a long time than finally saw de one tat all of us like.. so we paid and went to look for kfc.. we all had de craving 4 it.. hehE:P as vivo did not hav, we went to harbourfront centre.. found a seat next to de window.. we could c de cablecar.. so nice.. after eating, they all gave me my presents.. it was so sweet of them... THANKS MAN.. I LOVE ALL OF IT.. was so so so so happie tat i could not speak.. after tat, we went back to vivo.. (cylvi had to go 2 kovan to meet her friends..) tired of walking, we went up to de open space on de 4 fllor to soak our leg in de water.. at first all of us did not dare to.. but after soakin, we discovered tat it was coolin.. so we water in de water and played and tok photos.. hehe:) we even asked a lady to help us tak a group photo.. she was so kind.. we keep laughing and everyone kept lookin at us.. (WE WERE TOO HAPPIE PLAYING TO BOTHER) it was late alreadi so we went out off de water and walk around vivo again ( me and mei xian bought shirts) than went hm.. oh yah we bought sushi and drinks too.. hehe:P everyone bought de same things so it was quite funnie..

okay.. when i went hm, mom ask me to change and my whole family went to suntec city to eat dinner and catch a movie.. (we watch de escape of de huang shi..) went to eat at tony roma.. super nice.. (my sis bought 4 me a super nice necklace lah..) hehe:P nearly miss de first part of de movie.. de show started at 9.30pm and by de time we eat finish, it was alreadi 9.15pm.. so we hurry walked up.. lucky manage to catch it.. hehE:P after de mive, it was alreadi 11.40pm.. we could not find de lift to go down.. ( most of de lifts alreadi stop workin) finally found one.. but we all forgot wad level did we parked de car.. hehe:) so we spend half an hour lookin for de car.. and jux nice at 12, we found de car.. so tat is how i spend my last half an hour of my birthday.. (in de carpark..) hehe:) a birthday i will nvr forget..

No comments: