Twitter

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

yoyo.. todae is my second day of school.. mmmm.. gt lost in sp again.. could not find my building.. at first, was walking with my friend.. she taught me how to walk to my building.. but i turn de wrong side than i was lost.. i look at de map and still gt not find my building.. went to sp at around 8.30, was suppose to reach at 9.. at 8.50, i was still lost..( i was like shit goin to be late) so i started askin around but too bad no one noe where it is.. i finally found my building after walkin round de place mani times.. than i could not find de way up and there was a gurl behind me walkin.. so i asked her.. she did not noe too and she was lookin 4 de same floor and buildin as me.. (same course) so happie..but we were in different class room.. mmmm.. so sad.. went in de classroom and sat down.. de person keep talkin and talkin makes me feel like slping.. than it finallt ended at 11 plus.. oh yah.. earlier than expected.than i went to hougang to meet hui xin 4 lunch.. shop around.. bought two shirt.. i need to start collecting shirts alreadi.. hehe:P gt to stop blogging alreadi..

No comments: