Twitter

Friday, May 29, 2009

todae end sch at 12.. after sch, bought mei to bishan for lunch.. i had to take mrt back to serangoon from bishan to bring her to bishan again... she is like a princess... anyway, went to pizza hut to eat. As it was full house, put down my no. and walk around bishan waiting for her to give me a call.. finally like after 15 mins, they called me back.. order pizza for myself and baked rice for her.. :D after lunch, went to buy my shirt and went back home as mei need to go for meet the parents session at 4:D after that, went to eat dinner with parents at east coast:D home sweet home after that:D can't wait for tmr outing with mei xian coz i terribly need shopping.. lolx..


mei mei trying to avoid my camera:D
by hook or by crock i am goin to get tis bag:D

No comments: