Twitter

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nothing better to blog about since school started.
Boring life, boring sch...
Always have the sudden urge to go on a backpacking trip..
Juz bring my money, clothes, and necessities stufffs
and off i go to some mountain area where no one can find me!
Always have tis kind of dream...
Going all by myself around the world and enjoy mother nature and what god gave us.
Thought i am not those independent and brave kind of gurl,
but it is always my dream,
to juz be alone and give some time to mother nature...
sigh:( wonder when will my dream come true...
Totally dislike my boring life..
Everyday go sch, study, eat, slp.... so boring..
I want to go on a holiday...
it seems that there is not excitment in life!!
Been playing restaurant city most of my time!!!
Is my life goin to be wasted juz like tis??
I need to do something meaningful!!
Like go to some third world country or so to c how they live?
I always wish to be those stronger gurls, who is not afraid of anything even lion?
I find their lifes so interesting.
I will nvr be like that.
Will i??

No comments: