Twitter

Friday, May 8, 2009

Day without phone is.....

Todae is a day without my handphone..
i tink tat phone is a reallie important stuffs in my life.. l
olx.. whoever invented phone, thanks alot.. :D
anyway, todae reached sch at 9.30!! waited for pris..
as i have no phone i juz stand there don dare move.
finally pris came.
GUESS WAD?
she went to class first and came back to find me
coz she thought class started at 9am.
and she could not find me,
thought i went to class le.. lolx..
luckily she came to find me
if not.......
anyway, yesterday during lunch break, took justin car to jurong point for lunch
with pris, shirley and ryan
first time sitting classmates car!!
we were kina lost in the beginning.
but found the place stilll :D
i tink tat jurong point foodcourt is damm special
there is aljisen, korean restaurant, mani other restaurant inside
It is all inside the foodcourt. cool right?
was a little late for sapp lesson
as we took longer than expected to came back
coz we took the longer way.. :D
after sch, went to far east.
wanted to use the voucher but could not find any nice clothes
so i took cab back home as daddy was flying to japan.
cost me 17 bucks. cos that uncle took me to a veri veri long route..
lolx..
took back my phone from bishan todae with mummy:D


in justin car... lolx

PRIS is so gona kill me.. took from shirley blog don blame me


u tink tis is retarted?? look below...
gross.. cannot take it.. therefore, i am goin to put it here to rmb.. SHIRLEY QUE K

have to make smaller.. if not i no face le... lolx

No comments: