Twitter

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1st H1N1 case in singapore

hx sms me tis afternoon telling me there is the 1st H1N1 in singapore.. it was a 22 year old girl who flew in from new york.. hope it is not tat serious.. anyway, my leg is currently swollen coz of my heels... want to be nice, have to pay a price.. LOL.. serious swollen. like cannot move my legs.. sigh:( tis few days is hot and it is making me sleepy?? i do not noe y, but i get easily tired... like everyday come hm, i willl sit on the sofa and slp... oh ya.. went to watch angel and demons with shirley. movie was quite interesting and kina scary.. not suitable for weak hearted.. i got scared right at the beginning of the movie by the eye balls... :( plotting was good, as i could not guess who is the mastermind. I rated it 4/5 :D Running off to watch da vinc code:D

No comments: