Twitter

Monday, April 20, 2009

ppl used to tell me that poly is the best time in ur life?? but i don find so? maybe it is onli year 2?? NO.. i already spend 1 year plus in poly and i don feel it is better than sec?? maybe coz i gt six gurls in sec... lolx..friends are one big important thing in ur life... without friends, is meaningless(to me) kena depressing..... class todae is mostly with last year 02 ppl?? at first i do not like my class at all... but slowly in the day, i find them okay... :D but still don look forward to goin to sch everyday.. like sch = bored..... worse thing is tat i have to study 5 different kind of programming??? can someone kill me... i am not cut out to be an IT student.... help me... gt me out of here.... sob sob:(

i spend most of my time complain about tis, complaining about that.. i nvr seems to be satisfied with my life.. wad is wrong with me?? lolx.. some ppl don even have food to eat, or place to stay.. mani ppl wish to study.. i have a chance and i don cherish it... wad am i tinking???

i sounds
contradicting.... one moment say tis, one moment say that.. lolx.. i have mood swing todae... i tink it is becoz todae is the first day of sch?? and i don feel good...

tingli we will be each other buddy during sch times:D can sms me anytime u want:D and rmb to reply me too... lolx..

No comments: