Twitter

Thursday, April 9, 2009

haha:D happie happie me.. someone i did not c for a veri long time wish me happie birthday:D wad touch me the most was that when i told him my birthday have not reach yet, he say he will not be in singapore on my birthday.. so he wished me in advance.. :D come to tink of it, i did not c him at all after my graduation of kindergarten.. and he was not even my close friend... haha:D onli left a few days be4 i turn 18... serious change in my life...hope i will be more mature and walk closer to my dream:D

todae for no reason, i was tinking of my dream... from small, i did not have a certain dream.. i kept changing.. from cashier, policewoman, dectative, sciencist, mani mani.... todae i sat down and tink wad do i reallie want to do... i decide to open my own shop.. :D my own ladies wear shop.. a small shop down the street or shopping centre where sells all the newest clothes that will make ppl feel confident of themselves after wearing, and ppl to feel happie after buying it... it is my one and onli dream... i have to take slow steps to walk toward tis dream..

suddenly feel like talking about rubbish.. :D i need clothes, bags and shoes... clear my cupboard a feel days ago.. discover lots and lots of unwanted clothes.. i gt so so mani unwanted clothes that i have to have three big plastic bag to put all of them in... :D finally my cupboard is free of clothes:D so time to put more in:D clothes clothes here i come:D sch is starting soon and i did not work or anything tis whole holiday... haha:D sit down the computer and watch shows is the way i spent my holiday... :D cool isn't it???? okay enough of my rubbish... :D time to watch my show:D one pic of me:D



my fav pic for nw:D

No comments: