Twitter

Sunday, April 26, 2009

haha:D todae is my 263 post?? lolx anyway, todae rush here and rush there like mad.. meet cockroach in the morning.. than rush to meet M.A.c at city at 3... omg... they damm funnie can... when we eating, they like talking secretly to each other... i did not noe wad they talking about.. than mich say.. we forget ur birthday present leh.. lolx.. i said nvr mind.. than they ask me to choose my own birthday present and pay myself first... LOLX... i laugh till my stomach pain... damm funnie... okay than went to toilet... mich took out a paper bag, saying she want to put perfume inside.. and i actually believe her.. how naive i am? haha:D she took it out after we went out of the toilet... lolx.. they bought for me a oversize dress/tee? lolx.. love it.. onli abit too bright.. (they say i always wear black, time to change.. ) but sudden change to lime green is a big jump... lolx.. anyway, thanks for the gift, c i so nice.. write so long for u all :D aftermath,
went to find mei xian.. heard her sch rules change and need to buy lot and lot of clothes... lolx.. i follow her till i go crazy.. lolx.. she her change for 4 or 5 times?? i forget.. nvr mind.. fruitfull trip todae.. saw my oxford heels at dmk.. lolx..one bad thing.. i don tink so it fits me.. maybe it is because of wad i am wearing todae.. it look so weird on me?? lolx... will go back to c again be4 i decide... :D went to lesson after that:D tired but fruitfull day:D wohoo... should end my post by saying.. i am currently read tis blog call childhood flames.. oh my god.. hw i envy her.. nice legs, great fashion sense... her clothes are beautiful :D wish i can buy.. too bad she is in us.. :(

No comments: