Twitter

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

sick

did not went sch todae.. diarhoea came knocking on my door... sigh:( went to visit the doctor all by myself.. doctor came me two medicine.. it cost me 27 bucks.. haha:D went hm, ate toasted bread like wad my father ask me too.. he say i will feel better.. :) ate my medicine.. omg.. it taste like.... gross... i drank one sip, i vomitted it out.. no choice.. had to drink the rest down.. sob sob:( life is miserable when u ar sick.. i hav to drink it again later.. sigh:( thurs presentation and i still haven even do finish.. i like doin everything wrong.. tmr hav to go sch no matter wad.. coz hav to finish my project.. projects, projects, projects.. projects.. everyday is project.. i used to love doin project.. but since i come to poly, i hate projects.. i missed the times when i was in sec school.. six gurls would always hang out after sch at mac..... gt to do my project now.. if not... :(

No comments: