Twitter

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

oh shit i am addicted to left 4 dead..

omg. tmr is my presentation.. and wad am i doin?? playing left 4 dead... oh shit.. i am like addicted to it until i can even play alone.. haha:D usually i don play tis kind of game.. sigh:( left 4 dead is real nice.. killing monster and zombie.. :D i am mad i noe.. totally not my kind of think.. but.... ppl change.. haha:D tmr is presentation.. i am like so a goner.. my slides sucks badly.. i do not noe wad to do to my slides.. it is like so much words and so boring.. sigh:( fainting any moment.. todae went for gems.. i feel tat the lecture is getting lesser and lesser ppl.. at first the whole lecture hall is filled with ppl.. now like onli half is filled. lolx..okay i am goin back to my project now... :D will have pics tmr.. :D

No comments: