Twitter

Monday, January 5, 2009

did not blog since new year... last friday, stayed back to do project.. after tat, went out to eat... sat, went to buy my formal clothes at compass point.. bought it at G2000.. finally found something i like.. haha:D it is a dress.. shirley say tat one is smart casual not reallie formal.. :D next time go out also can wear.. haha:D , than went to kezzan house at night until 2 am plus.. sunday, uncle came my house.. than went to eat dinner together, went to look for my book at novena square... did not noe tat the shopping centre so big.. haha:D try to look for my book at mph, sadly, it was sold out.. i ask if other branch hav or not.. but she told me, all sold out all four books.. sob sob:( i wanted it so badly.. sigh:( have to slowly wait until end of jan... patient patient.. :D from yesterday to now, my stomach hurts like crazy... sigh:( i tink i ate the wrong things... i been in and out, in and out of the toilet.. todae did our IDEAs presentation.. lolx... luckily i did not nervous breakdown.. TBCM lesson was kina funny.. it was like we were having pronounciation class... we were ask to say A,E,I,O,U... and mani mani more words.. continuely for almost two hour.. but it was fun.. :D i laugh my head off.. wed will be goin to be a long long day.. sigh:( gt so mani things to do.. thurs too... first will hav TBCM presentation, than after sch, goin to rp for briefing.. than goin to eat dinner with them.. :D okay goin to watch my show le.. love the show the clue collector.. now is my hot favourite.. :D

No comments: