Twitter

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

love my sis:D

my sis so sweet todae.. haha:D she bought for me my all time fav book.. NEW MOON.. :D so happie.. she kina surprise me.. she called me when i was having lesson, told me tat ps have the book.. than i told her to reserve them for me.. later i go down and buy.. haha:D than she say gt alot don need reserve.. haha:D later, she sms me saying we goin there at night.. don need go down first.. lolx.. i went hm.. haha:D kina funnie actually.. i found the book instead of she gave it to me.. :D she lah.. the book so big, hid under the boster... and i took it.. i was like shocked.. i did not expected her to buy.. thanks sis:D nice book onli abit big.. i wish they have smaller version..
currently, listening to vanessa hudgen sneakersnight... miley cyrus 7 things i hate about you... pink so what and david cook light on.. haha:D hit fav of mine.. :D chinese new year is coming.... happie and sad... :D

No comments: