Twitter

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Need all the luck i can

i reallie need all the luck i can get now.. Juz finish revising for my test.. Should i tell you my definition for revising?? haha:D totally juz glance through... U noe when i really say glance through is reallie glance through.. Those who noes me will understand.. LOL.. Okay wish me luck..

Today exam was kena bad. Hope i will get a pass at least. It was like the exact same thing as the assignment.. Me and my group members took around 3 or 4 days to finish the assignment, how do teacher expect me to finish within 2 hours.. Althought it was open book.. Assignment needed three brains and 3 to 4 days.. Exam only have one brain and one book.. What much can it help?? Sigh:( nvm luckily it is 20% onli :D

It is offically 3am. I been slping late tis few days.. haha:D i shall enjoy from todae afternoon onwards after that exam:D Yesterday was my first paper.. Todae is my last paper:D poor shirley and pris, they have one more paper after the morning paper. But luckily is the same day. Heng my business elective don have MST :D Okay i should get goin. If not i can go on forever and forever.. Shall slp early from now on. Good for health and skin. :D Nightz..

No comments: