Twitter

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Long long day

Today and yesterday is a long but fun days for me:D Yesterday went out with the girls to Sentosa. Can be called my virgin trip since like zillion years. Was Suppose to meet at 12. But i was late. Reached there at around 12.30. Oriana and veronica was alreadi there.. Pris waited for me at outram:D Bought food at giant and went to Burger king to buy me and pris lunch. :D Travel to Sentosa after that. I was super mountain tortise.. Did not know where to walk and stuffs.. Super ps. haha. Took the tram to siloso beach. Took two times as we cannot make up our mind about which beach to go. It was super super hot. I was being an auntie by opening umbrella and shelter myself.. I even started putting suntan lotion all over myself. Found a spot where there is not much ppl... Ate our stuffs and started playing with the sand. They wanted to bury me under the sand.. HAHA. Me and pris went in the water and start playing. Was totally fun but seawater is really really very salty.. Around 5 plus 6, we went to bathe and stuffs.. Took the tram back to Vivo city. And went to shop around before we went home :D Was a fun day..












Today went for PT luncch at west mall sakae sushi.. Was suppose to meet at 2.30 with the class but i reached at 3.30. I met shirley at bishan so we were both late.. We were both the "VIP" .. haha:D ate till i was super full.. Took pics and stuffs.. After that they decided to go for a pool session.. I totally don noe how to play pool. But juz went along. Me and veronica took Justin car with the guys. While the rest of the girl took cab.. lolx. Played for around 2 hours plus before we went home.. Quite fun. I felt quite stupid at one moment because 2 person had to teach me how to play before i can even properly hit the ball. And maybe coz i was left handed so it was more difficult for me to play... Overall it was quite an experiences.. Don have any pics right at the moment. Muz wait for ppl to send me. I should juz post whatever pics i have in my hp first :D

No comments: