Twitter

Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday mood

i am seriously in holiday mood instead of exam mood.. Hope i will at least pass my exam.. Tuesday test is open book.. If i cannot even pass that, i can go bang wall.... For wed test, sure gone case.. Totally don noe what is the module about. Hope miracle do happen :D You will see me blog quite often coz i gt nothing better to do online..

I tink tmr i will be in orchard shopping around by myself.. All my friends are busy having exam, or studying.. So spot me if u can :D Can't wait to meet all my friends:D seems that onli holiday or ppl birthday than we will be able to meet.. other than that, no chances at all.. Either i am busy or they are busy:(

Okay it is offically 3am in the morning i need to slp soon if not i will be a big fat panda soon.. okay minus the big fat:D Nightz:D

No comments: