Twitter

Thursday, June 25, 2009

todae was suppose to go out with alicia and mich. But alicia suddenly cannot make it, therefore i went out with my sis for some shopping and lunch ^^ went to bishan first to book movie ticket for transformer. Was suppose to book for friday night movie.. but onli left with front row seats.. damm sad.. asked for sat after 9, there was onli 11.40.. at last we decided to take sunday afternoon ticket.. :( the queue was damm damm long.. went to eat some snack before goin to orchard. Shop around wisma, taka than went over to f.e.p... wanted to look at the shop " best of blogshops" but sadly is was close todae.. wad luck:( me and sis went to eat snow ice.. than went back to wisma bought two shirts... lolx.. i tink during tis holiday, i bought quite a couple of clothes... i tink i made good use of GSS..

monday goin to be my test.. i am roasted meat.. haven even start revising.. how i wish there is one more week of holiday.. my eyes are swollen now, for don noe wad reason.. while blogging, my com hang again.. tis few weeks, my com will suddenly hang for no reason.. pray that it will not crush..

wanted to get tis.. but i kina look abit.. weird?? lolx.. so changed my mind

gt tis and another bunny shirt for sis.. can't see the shirt properly coz it is black and dark blue mix.. lolx

No comments: