Twitter

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PROJECT IS KILLING ME

todae went to sch at 1 to do weba assigment.. can seriously die... :( so difficult.. do for so long, discover it is wrong.. nvr mind.. me and pris destress by eating and eating.. LOL.. i been eating like crazy tis few days.. everyday is supper supper supper and supper.. trying to do add nw.. but can't seems to figure out.. like finally when i thought i gt it correct, than when i run, everything error.. my whole mood will go up and down like swing.. LOL.. nw is offically 2 am and i haven even finish anything.. :( who call me last min.. tmr meeting them at 11am... i want eat tom yam maggie mee.. been tinking of it since juz nw.. lol.. that will be my lunch tmr^^ can't wait to eat.. omg i sounds like a glutton.. i tink i should slp nw.. if not i tmr cannot wake up.. but the problem is i haven do finish.. :(

love the song " the climb" by miley cyrus damm nice.. ii kept listening and listening..
one more thing my com keep hang.. wish i have like two lappie? than i can keep switching. i cannot take it when it hang... gonna do my project le:(

No comments: