Twitter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bought a new phone

yesterday mummy took me to c.p to buy a new phone ^^ i choose preston.. Samsung GT-S5603... it is a great phone, onli i do not like it back cover.. wanted to gt it in white or violet.. too bad it is out of stock..even asked the sales lady to check for me in other outlets.. but all out of stock.. sad man.. holiday goin to end in one day time.. :(
Tmr i am goin to watch transformer with my family.. can't wait to watch.. been waiting for damm long for it to come out on screen.. LOL.. short post for todae. coz i have been spending tis few days rotting and enjoying my holiday at home.. therefore nothing much to write.. lolx.. Ciao :D

oh ya.. the king of pop is dead... so sad man.. i wonder wad kills him.. listening to his songs now.. damm nice.. and the way he dance.. fantastic man.. sigh:(

ps. trying to study for my weba.. :(

No comments: