Twitter

Thursday, June 11, 2009

MY COM IS LAG

my com is getting damm lag.. i do not noe y... :( maybe i download too mani stuffs... todae wanted to backup all my files into the harddisk.. but instead errors keep popping up.. pray that my lappie will not crash.. if it crash, my heart will crash into mani pieces too.. coz too mani important document is inside my lappie. example: my project, my programming stuffs.. i do not want to redownload... pray pray.. nothing will go wrong with my lappie.. hope it will be able to last me for three years/ after i graduate. ^^ after seeing how pris and shirley redownload their stuffs, i reallie don wish my com will crash.. damm complex..

todae went to sch for project again.. was late for 15 mins.. pris waited for me again.. LOL.. sorrie. did project till 6 plus todae.. at least some improvement.. hope we will be able to finish it faster^^ goin to play fish a fish le oh ya.. pics will be up next time.. lazy to upload.. therefore u all can onli read words.. i noe.. damm boring. but no choice. doin project how to take pics?? LOL.. fish a fish faster load.. ~ ciao~~

No comments: