Twitter

Sunday, October 5, 2008

yah so happie tmr no work... haha:D been working tis few days.. super tiring.. no time to rest my leg at all.. finally.. wahaha:D been eating alone tis few days... no one same timing as me.. todae, worked afternoon shift... ate dinner alone again... so i did not eat.. juz drink my sugarcane juice... for the past one week, i everyday also drink sugar cane juice until the auntie i tink can recognize me... haha:D todae after buying drink, stayed in the locker room with the two other ppl from mens.. and one gurl from basic...they ar super funnie.... yesterday, after working, my parents and sis came to vivo to fetch me... haha:D we went to eat dinner at some resturant tat sell my favourite xiao long pao... after tat, went to bishan to watch connected... it been long since i watch a movie and eat a nice dinner... everyday been drinking sugar cane juice and eating snacks only... kina pathetic.... okay gtg and slp le... veri tired... luckily tmr gt to rest for as long as i like... haha:D

No comments: