Twitter

Monday, October 20, 2008

took tis pic from zac's blog.. haha:D we are lame...
left to right: pris, zac, brenda, mine... in the center, shirley's.. haha:D my house as background..

me, shirley,pris and brenda product.. haha:D
tis is taken long long time ago.. found tis.. so post.. haha:d
shirley hand pinching the 'thiing' haha:D

gt nothing better to do.. so.....

my classroom.. haha:D
ignore my face.. super unglam.. make smaller so not so... haha:D
pris and her product.. haha:D they goin to kill me
shirley... haha:D will she kill me?? i wonder...
brenda.. hope she don c tis.. haha:D
my worm.. :D
wormy and house
pris mp4 and my wormmm
pris 'mp4'haha:D
my wormy
shirley's erm.. heart?? arrow?? haha:D
mich and alica.. haha:D they take without me lor.. :D
my dinner... haha:D they nvr eat.. look at me eat.. so ps:D
my drawing of my dream house.. haha:D
again wormy and house
haha:D wormy and zac's 'hand'....
haha:D todae first day of the week....last week was schooling, working, schooling and working... :D tis week would be de same too.. haha:D last week worked on wed, sat and sun... worked was okay except tat i gt serious headache on sat.. coz i was in the fitting room the whole day... like gt locked up in the cage.. haha:D moreover there were so mani clothes yet to hang... tat is y i vomitted.. haha:D but felt much better when i went hm.. the next day i still wen to work.. :D luckily i worked morning shift.. if not hav to stay till 11pm... haha:D oh yah.. i forget.. mich and alica came down on sat.. haha:D so happie they fill in the form.. hope they faster call them.. mich and alica company eat dinner also.. haha:D so nice of them.. real touched( happie to c tis?? haha:D ) todae lesson for IDEAs was super fun.. haha:D we were asked to draw anything tat was in our mind.. at first i drew a girl than i decided to change to a house.. my dream house.. haha:D after drawing, we were asked to use plastacine to make something from the drawing.. so i decide to make a worm.. hehe:D it is onli one small part of my house... super interesting lesson.. wish everyday lesson were like tis.. not the dry and boring stuffs.. sigh:( todae ended sch at 5.30.. tis sem, i am feeling so sad.. i did not gt to meet evan once... everyday both of us different time table.. sigh:( took lots and lots of pics todae.. goin to post later.. hehe:D life is like a routine... i hav to everyday go sch, than go work.. than come hm, eat, slp.. so sian... :( okay i goin to slp soon le.. tired.. tmr lesson is at 10.30.. one happie thing... don need to wake up so early.. so long did not blog tis long le... haha:D
replying tags:
evan: when did u eat?? haha:D u eat inside the pizza hut?? i did not c u leh.. haha:D now fc 5 change to aircon.. hehe:D
hui xin: erm... don feel like seeing ur face leh.. haha:D jkjking.. yah meet up soon...
to mei xian: u getting lamer and lamer ah?? gt nothing better to do?? so sorry tmr cannot company u... sigh:( we like so long nvr meet right??
cyndi: i nvr miss u... i noe u miss me.. haha:D six gurls like nvr meet for a long time le right?? so sian.. all busy with their stuffs... haha:D anyway, how's life?? blog and msn is the onli place we talk.. anyway, i talk to u, u nvr reply de?? so bad.. haha:D

No comments: