Twitter

Saturday, October 25, 2008





super unglam.. so all put small.. haha:D
my noodles... haha:D
haha:D back to blogging after a while... been a while since i last blog... kina busy lately... :D nothing much happen on tue... wed was boring onli when gems, tingli gave me tis game link... which i did not noe was a ghost game until tis guy beside me told me so... i was like super frighten... haha:D but we still played.. but most of the time, my eyes were close.. i did not play much.. haha:D after gems, went to work.. friday after sch, i went to work too... mich and alicia came to find me for dinner.. so sweet of them:D love them so much.. haha:D went to eat ban mian again.. but tis time was tom yam... haha:D took lots and lots of pics with them. onli a bit unglam.. so.. haha:D tmr goin to malaysia with family to visit my uncle... mmmm.... leaving house at 5.30.. so sian.. so early... todae was suppose to work full shift.. but i last min told my manager tat i had to leave.. was not suppose to do tat but luckily she was so kind to shift me to morning shift.. haha:D i been like kept changing the timing of my work... sigh:( abit ps.. oh yah on friday, when i working, one of my colleuge.. came in the fitting room and scold me saying not to put the hanger on the table.. so i say okay.. than the table was too full of clothes, so one of my colleuges came to help me.. than tat lady came in and scold her saying tat y she hav to help me, y cannot do myself.. so wad lah.. and she started scolding me too... okay whatever.. not onli tat.. when i doin closing, she came to me and start scolding again.. asking if i noe how to do closing in fitting room or not... wad nvr hang the hangers, waiting for ppl to help me is it.. stupid lah... she come try and do lah... onli noe how to talk big... worse is tat she complain to my senior about me.... my senior came to talk to me todae.. sigh:( i reallie tink she gt nothing better to do... whatever le.. todae, i did not even care about her... juz wish she quit..... okay gt to go and slp le.. tmr waking up at 4.30.. so sian..

No comments: