Twitter

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

working tis few days... sigh:( so stress... leg super pain... pain until bleed... gt off on monday.. went to ps with mum to buy my shoes... haha:D cos the other shoes is reallie terrible... my leg was swollen and the back was bleeding i pity my leg.. haha:D working at zara is kina fun by stressful... muz fold the clothes properly.. and i am so scared i lost the fitting room tag... pray everyday tat i do not lost them.. and not make any mistake.. one big worse thing is tat during lunch and dinner, i hav to eat myself... super sad.. i will be sitting on the bench eating by myself... sigh:( working life is reallie not easy..... kina of sad evan nvr work with me.. but too bad her leg also swollen so poor thing too... haha:D tmr goin to work full shift.... from 9.45 until 11 like tis.. sigh:( ppl having public holiday, i hav to work.. sob sob:( now than noe earn money so difficult... i will nvr do shift work anymore... i am sick and tired... okay gtg and slp le.. if not tmr late again i die... later no pay... nightz....

No comments: