Twitter

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Throat pain

My throat hurts terribly.. Have been eating alot recently due to "Stress".. Coz my com keep crashing when i have lots of assignment due next week. Know how scary is it?? I doubt you understand :( Today as we have 2 hours lunch break, me and the girls stayed in class and watch horror movie. Damm scary i nearly freak out. Me, pris and oriana was like hidding behind at the back of the classroom half closing our eyes.. But i kept screaming and scare them..LOL not a bad experience. Luckily i cannot rmb much of the movie already.. ^^

Anyway been quite busy this few days going to the comtech to repair my com and stuffs. Monday went to town for my business project. Went to cold storage and did some research:D overall was not that bad. Manage to do finish ^^ Wed went shopping with sis.. Nothing much as everyday is the same old routine. Go sch, go home....

Doing flash assignment now. Totally stuck at the main page coz i don noe how to continue.. LOL.. Have to finish my report for tmr. Okay i mean have to print the report for tmr. Don want to be like last week. Totally embarrassing.

Nothing much pics to post. I will post some random pics^^











No comments: