Twitter

Friday, January 8, 2010

Rain

Today was gems presentation. I think i was totally screwed up. My presentation is less than 5 mins while everyone else presentation was more than 10 mins. Sigh:( blame it on myself. Sometimes think that i am really useless. ( I am always optimistic. But today you get to see a different side of me) Feel totally shitty today. Maybe coz everything is not going in the way i want them to. Suddenly feel so meaningless. Okay lets forget about those unhappy stuffs and remember the happy stuffs:D

After gems went to meet Pris. We walked around sch to look at the open house. We gt a free water bottle.LOL we are really two aunties. We can stand by the sch bridge and gossip for nearly one hour plus. Moreover we are standing up. Pro or not?? The person standing beside me changed for three times. Wanted to go plaza sing to give back something than alicia called. Met her and she accompany me to the place. But it suddenly rain.. It was raining cat and dogs. We were totally wet from head to toe. And my bag... Was super heart pain. Went to ben and jerry to cool down and eat ice cream ^^ Raining weather is the most suitable weather to eat ice cream. Left after awhile as we each had things to do ^^
Pics will do the talking.









No comments: