Twitter

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sch reopen.

Lots of things to do since sch reopen. Projects, meeting up and mani.. Met with alicia and mich on monday, first day of my sch. :D they are so nice came all the way to my sch to meet me:D we ate kfc and chit chat.. Webcam and even took video. :D time flies fast when i am with them^^ althought i met mich like for onli 1 hour plus as she have to work but still good enough:D Went shopping with alicia after mich left. Went to far east plaza, bishan, ang mo kio.. Bought my fav dress that i am aiming for like zillioin years:D Let me tone down my tummy first before i were it out. ^^
Oh ya ps alicia for yesterday.

Yesterday went for sch 'excursion' went to psa. Was quite boring but i got to see many containers.. There are many cars too. And the refreshment was good:D After that, a few of us went to vivo city to walk around:D Steph and felicia went to do manicure while me and the two other guys shop around. Beginning it was alittle weird but after awhile it was okay. I tink yesterday i was too tired till i started talking rubbish and doing weird stuffs.. I feel myself floating around. Goodness i feel like i was drunk even though i did not even drink. How nice.. Home sweet home after everything. Slept like a log immediately after i reach home. Super tired..

pray that my cs3 will be install in my com.. I want to do my project soon.. pics will be upload when i gt home. :D

No comments: