Twitter

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sch finally started..

haha:D today is my first day of proper sch.. lolx.. in the first lesson i went to the service center to repair my com. It crashed coz of some complicated matters.. Don feel like repeating here.. Was super tired today. Totally exhausted!! My hand hurts like mad. I was carrying my lappy walking from one end to the other end of the sch as my gems is at T7 and my beginning classroom was at T21. Quite tiring. Today gems class was horrible.. I was late for 20 mins and the teacher started questioning me.. i had my reason. My other class ends at 1 and this gems starts at 1 too.. Do i look like i have wings?? Nvr mind can't blame him also ^^

Anyway, my com is not as lag as it used to be althought it load things a little slower. Listening to Pride and prejudice soundtrack now. Makes me feel really relax. ^^

Today after sch i went to orchard wheelock place to look for the book Wizard First Rule by Terry Goodkind. Been looking around for this book for a very long already but no one seems to be selling it. Or should i say it is always out of stock.. I cannot believe it. I went to orchard kinokunaya and the staff at the information counter said that they do not sell this book. I went to plaza sing mph and look for this book too and it was sold out.. Today i went to borders and it was sold out too.. Sigh:( high in demand. lolx.. I got the urge of typing today. Therefore u will see many many words..

I reformatted my com so all my pics are not in my lappie it is in my harddisk so no pics for now ^^

No comments: