Twitter

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last day of work and starting to miss it

Today is offical the last day of my work before i fly of to Japan ^^ Happie and sad.. I miss everyone in my office suddenly.. Miss going to work everyday and doing the same old routine.. Today time pass damm fast.. One of the lady gave me mooncake as a leaving gift.. LOL.. ^^ thanks alot. Juz when i feel that i started to noe everyone, i had to end work.. It is okay.. My manager said that whenever i have holiday i can call her ^^

Todae i went to starbucks to drink white chocolate mocca.. It has been on my top list of drinks since i started work.. been drinking that none stop.. I tink since i started work, i became more indepedent i ate alone in burger king before, drank at starbucks, coffee bean alone countless time.. lolx in the pass i would nvr dare.. But i tink now it is so normal to me..

Anyway on wed, evan and hui xin came to look for me ^^ loves.. Wanted to eat soup spoon, but there were too mani ppl.. Went to hans too.. But it was even more crowded.. So brought them to lai pa sat ^^ ate korean noodles.. i ate like i did not chew and juz swallow.. haha:D was too hungry and moreover i was late for my work. HEARTS them ^^

Went to orchard after my work to give my timesheet. Went shopping around orchard. Bought a couple of stuffs.. Wanted to get the boots from zara but not much sizes left.. Will go back there before i leave for my trip.. Any suggestion ppl?? I wanted to get the boots from aldo.. But it was 159.. Zara one was cheaper onli 88 bucks.. But it look big?? confusing. Went to pull and bear too.. Heart tis jacket or should i say cardigan?? Long and nice suits me.. Wanted to get a dress too .. Too bad i gt not much time for shopping.. Nvr mind goin back there again on monday for some last min shopping with sis ^^ Goin to watch tv . Ciao

ps. i bought a gold nail polish todae after reading the magazine. ^^ love them .. juz being random here.. and and i love the lookbook.. ^^

my white chocolate mocha that i drink...

evan look damm cute.. Love her new fringe.. i tink she is so goin to kill me
tingting.. she trying to swallow the noodles..


i was a litte bored in office so i begin taking pics.. LOL



one of my outfit i went to meet evan and she say i was preparing for winter.. HAHA


another day outfit..



No comments: